Kapan kita gunakan Pas tense ?
1. Segala sesuatu yang terjadi DAHULU.....DULU dan sekarang sudah tidak terjadi lagi.
- I saw a movie yesterday.
- I didn't see a play yesterday.
- Last year, I traveled to Japan.
- Last year, I didn't travel to Korea.
- Did you have dinner last night?
- She washed her car.
- He didn't wash his car.
- I lived in Jakartal for two years.
- Sinta studied English for five years.
- They sat at the beach all day.
- They did not stay at the party the entire time.
- We talked on the phone for thirty minutes.
- A: How long did you wait for them?
B: We waited for one hour.
- I studied English when I was a child.
- He played the violin. (sekarang tidak lagi)
- He didn't play the piano.
- Did you play a musical instrument when you were a kid?
- She worked at the movie theater after school.
- They never went to school, they always skipped class.
- She was shy as a child, but now she is very outgoing.
- He didn't like tomatoes before.
- Did you live in Texas when you were a kid?
- People paid much more to make cell phone calls in the past.
Ikuti di Belajar Bahasa inggris mandiri berikutnya